- Farmers State Bank, based in Waterloo, announced that Sarah Yagla will retire from her role as vice president/internal review officer after more than five years with the bank; and Georgia Tierney will retire from her role as loan operations specialist after 11 years with the bank.
- Quad City Bank & Trust announced that Jeff Lockwood will retire from his role as executive vice president, chief lending officer after 15 years with the bank and 38 years in the industry.
- CBI Bank & Trust, based in Muscatine, promoted Melanie Strong to security officer/retail trainer.
- United Bankers Bank, an IBA associate member, hired Jennifer Severson as executive vice president and chief financial officer.
- BankIowa, based in Independence, announced it will celebrate its 100th anniversary this year.
If you have staffing or organizational changes or news at your bank that you would like to share in a future edition of Bank Note, please send it to Joseph Birkestrand.