This program is an A-Z on account ownership and documentation. We will go from single party accounts to the more complex type of business accounts. It is a must for anyone who opens or manages the new account functions. Your financial institution’s signature card, documentation and authority procedures can create big liability when you do not understand the type of ownership and the checks that go with these accounts.
- How to open and document personal accounts, fiduciary accounts and business accounts
- How setting up accounts improperly can create liability for your financial institution
- Creating consistency in your organization on how accounts are opened
- Signature Card danger zones and what can go wrong
- How CIF systems can create errors in ownership and signature card conflicts
- How to add owners, make changes and other issues after the account is opened
- How to following the authority trail established in the paperwork
- What can attorney-in-facts do and not do on individual accounts
- How to change business accounts signers and owners
- And much, much more…
Who Should Attend
This webinar will benefit new accounts representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, personal bankers, universal bankers, financial service representatives deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, training and anyone who works with or manages the new account function.