Wondering what ACH really is and who all the participants are? We have the answer in this class. While ACH has been around for a long time, not everyone really understands the big picture. This session is designed for those that are new to operations and those that want to confirm they really understand ACH.
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend
Back-office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives