This interactive seminar is designed to provide education on emerging cybersecurity threats and inform you of best practices to prevent, detect and respond to these threats. The seminar will set you up with the tools and knowledge needed to assist your institution in creating and maintaining a comprehensive information security program to protect your institution’s critical infrastructure. You will also learn about the components your institution should have in place for an information security program to pass regulatory scrutiny.
• Modern Cyber Attacks are Automated
• Current Regulatory Guidance and GLBA Overview
• Use your IS Risk Assessments to make better decisions, including:
• IT Risk Assessment
• Vendor Management
• Business Processes (BIA)
• Cybersecurity (Organizational) Risk Assessment
• Responsibilities of an Information Security Officer
• How to Build Out an Incident Response Playbook
• Real-World Case Study: Business Email Compromise
• Top 6 Controls to Mitigate Cyber Risk
Cody Delzer, SBS Cybersecurity
Cody Delzer is a Vice President Information Security Consulting for SBS CyberSecurity, where he works to help organizations identify and understand cybersecurity risks to allow them to make better and more informed business decisions. Cody maintains his CISA certification and has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer and Network Security from Dakota State University, a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education designated by the NSA. Since 2011, Cody has assisted financial institutions and other private industry organizations across the United States with a focus on IT and IT security, systems operations, and information assurance.