This webinar provides a comprehensive overview of essential real estate loan documentation requirements, regulatory compliance issues, sound loan administration issues and best practices.
All necessary preclosing and closing real estate loan documents and requirements will be discussed with a focus on their purpose, use, timing and legal aspects. Key points of concern from both a legal and credit viewpoint will be discussed.
What You Will Learn
- Real estate lien notes
- Letters of Intent, Commitment Letters and Loan Agreements
- Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Real property legal descriptions
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Appraisal requirements and regulatory guidelines
- Surveys, title commitments and title insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
- Deed restrictions and zoning
- Environmental risk assessments
- Flood insurance regulations
- Basic construction lending documentation
- Essential loan administration
- Closing documentation
- Essential loan administration issues, loan agreements and construction lending monitoring requirements
- Key real estate bankruptcy concepts
- Who Should Attend?
Loan officers, loan assistants, loan operations personnel, loan review personnel, compliance and audit personnel or any banker wishing to enhance his/her knowledge and understanding of the “hows” and “whys” of real estate lending.