This webinar will provide an “introduction” to the banking industry and touch on most all aspects of banking. By attending this training session, the participant will obtain a good overview of the banking industry and learn how a bank really makes money!
- Full-service commercial banking including a brief history of the modern US banking industry and how banks make money
- Products and services offered by banks including depository accounts, lending, trust department, and cash management
- Types of loans-consumer, residential, and commercial
- The five “Cs” of credit: capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character
- Investment products (FDIC and non-FDIC insured)
- Competitors in the market place
- Customer Service Skills and their importance in all aspects of banking
- Emerging technologies including the latest trends
- Banking regulations and regulatory agencies
- Management of the bank including the ALCO, audit, and loan committees
Who Should Attend?
All new bankers including tellers, financial services representatives, credit analysts, and management trainees. Additionally, any banker that wants to “brush up” on their bank knowledge are encouraged to attend this webinar.