How do you excel at leading while fulfilling your responsibilities as a branch manager? It’s a challenge that this program aims to overcome!
The way managers treat their team is subtly influenced by what they expect of them. What should you expect? How do you treat them? When expectations are high and accompanied by expert guidance, motivation, accountability, and training the branch will perform accordingly. come learn how to build a team that works together for the common good. Hear how to coach and motivate your team.
Action-Packed and Solution-Focused!
The smooth and consistent operation of your branch is critical to maintaining and attracting customers. Increasing competition dictates that you must be experience focused. You must also learn to manage increased demand with as few staff people as possible. Boost your expertise and your enthusiasm in this full speed ahead, highly motivating webinar by a leading presenter.
What You Will Learn
- Lead the way through coaching
- Collaborate on a performance plan and setting expectations
- Customer experience that sizzles
- Conducting difficult conversations
- What to do with the underperformer
- Managing your time, teaching them to manage theirs
- What is your plan to manage an exceptional branch?
- Managing resistance
- Tools to use in implementation after the session
Who Should Attend?
Branch managers, assistant branch managers and those that train and/or lead them.