This 2 part series will take place on July 8th and 9th at 10:00 AM CT.
The Call Report has been subject to many changes over the course of 2020 and 2021 with continued impact by economic, accounting and regulatory changes. Our recent challenges related to the economic crisis under COVID-19 have added to the reporting burden for loans with changes impacting all financial institutions that will continue into 2021.
This 2-part webinar will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly and will provide detailed information related to:
- Loan classifications by Call Code.
- Reporting unused commitments, reserves on unused commitments and risk weighting off-balance sheet exposures.
- Insider loan reporting.
- Troubled debt restructurings.
- Recap of CECL reporting items to include reporting purchase credit impaired loans (PCI) vs credit deteriorated loans (PCD) and the CECL related reporting required in Schedules RI-B, RI-C, RI-E, RC-O and RC-R.
- Reporting PPP loans and any associated borrowings.
- Identification of HVCRE loans.
- Off-balance sheet exposures reportable for eligibility for the CBLR framework.
- Classification of HELOCs and reporting changes to open-end and closed-end lines of credit secured by 1-4 family residential properties that will be effect for reporting in 2021.
- The FFIEC 041and 051 forms will be the discussion focus in the presentation. Participants are encouraged to bring a copy of a recently filed Call Report for reference.
- RC-C on loan classifications and type codes
- RC-C memoranda on restructured loans and Section 4013 loans
- RC-K on reporting average balances of loans
- RC-L on reporting unused commitments and letters of credit
- RC-M related to reporting insider loans and reporting PPP loan information
- RC-N with coverage on reporting past due loans, non-accrual loans and TDRs
- RI-B on charge-ffs, recoveries and changes in the ALLL or the ACL for CECL banks
- RI-C reporting on the ALLL or the ACL for CECL banks
- RI-E focused on reporting adjustments to the ALLL or the ACL for CECL banks
- RC-R Part I on unfunded commitments for CBLR and RC-R Part II related to risk weighting the loan portfolio and unfunded commitments
Who Should Attend?
This review of selected Call Report loan schedules and reporting items will benefit anyone responsible for preparing loan schedules for the Call Repot to include personnel in loan accounting, lending operations, loan officers, loan assistants, and any loan operations personnel responsible for coding loans or maintaining detailed documentation on the loan portfolio. This training will supplement annual comprehensive Call Report training recommended by bank regulators.
Live Plus Five – $485
Register for the live event and get five days access to the OnDemand Playback. You’ll have opportunity to ask questions during the presentation and be free to review the content for the next five business days. Registration also includes links to presenter materials, handouts, and pdfs.
OnDemand Recording Only – $535
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6-months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts. Does not include live session.
CD-ROM and Hardcopy Handouts – $625
CD-ROM plus Hardcopy Handouts. Does not include live session.
Live Plus Six – $665
Attend live; includes six months access to OnDemand playback. Combine the advantages of live attendance with an unlimited number of replays for the next six months.
Premier Package – $715
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-ROM plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Want your branches to participate? Facilities within your organization will be able to participate without the travel costs of coming to one location.