During our second-quarter update, we will look at the changing landscape of the deposit area and all the hot spots for compliance. This is a look-see at what has passed and what is to come. Learn more in this incredible catch-all program for those of you on the deposit side of the compliance and operations area.
- FDIC Insurance Changes on Trusts
- CFPB released on March 16th a statement that discrimination issues could apply to trusts
- FDIC Supervisory Highlights focus on Regulation E yet again—Flexible OD Programs
- Hot Spots on Regulation E continue
- Beneficial Ownership proposed changes
- Proposed IRA Changes pass the House—calling it Secure Act 2.0
- OFAC and Ukraine what you need to know and do
Who Should Attend
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, Training, Branch Staff and Senior Management.