Several LIBOR indices will cease publication in June 2023. In response, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has issued a final rule to facilitate the industry’s transition away from LIBOR. If your institution has one or more credit products (e.g., credit cards, HELOCs, adjustable-rate mortgage loans) tied to LIBOR, this is a can’t miss session.
- What is LIBOR and why is it being discontinued?
- How to properly identify and select a replacement index
- Transition requirements specific to credit card accounts
- Transition requirements specific to home equity lines of credit (HELOCs)
- Transition requirements specific to adjustable-rate mortgage loans
Who Should Attend
Various members of your institution’s lending department, such as loan originators, managers, and support staff, as well as compliance, audit, and risk personnel would all benefit from the information covered during this webinar.