This webinar will dissect the regulatory requirements and examiner expectations related to Fair Lending in plain English.
Fair Lending is one of those compliance topics that continues to be on examiners “hot” list. Illegal discrimination, whether intentional or not, is a big deal so we don’t anticipate any relaxation in this area anytime soon. Do you offer your loan officers discretion in loan pricing and underwriting? Could management decisions result in unforeseen disparate impact? Is your financial institution doing all it can to mitigate the potential risks you face? What will your examiners expect at your next exam? Let Jerod Moyer break it down for you.
- Fair Lending Hot Spots
- The Effects of Technology
- Types of Discrimination
- CMS, Regulatory Examinations & Expectations
- Regulation Intersections (i.e., ECOA, HMDA, TILA, etc.)
- Risk, Risk Assessments & Risk Mitigation
- Board & Management Oversight
- And Much More!