HMDA compliance is tough! With all the data you are required to collect and report, there are bound to be mistakes. You can’t rest easy though because too many errors can lead to civil money penalties. This webinar will take a look at HMDA from beginning to end and everything in between. This is a great opportunity to take an in-depth look at HMDA and get your HMDA compliance on the right track!
The “HMDA A-Z Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming” has been approved for 6.75 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
- Bank Coverage – Who’s In & Who’s Out
- Covered Loans
- What’s a Dwelling?
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Demographic Information
- Data Collection & Reporting for “Small” and “Large” Filers
- Latest Updates, Guidance and Much More!
Training Day Agenda (Subject to change)
- 9:00 am – 10:45 am CT (Followed by a 15 minute break and Q&A)
- Purpose, Coverage, Applications, and Dwellings
- Reportable Transactions, Mixed Purpose Loans, Exceptions
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CT (Followed by a 60 minute lunch break and Q&A)
- Preapprovals, Demographic Information
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Followed by a 15 minute break and Q&A)
- Data Fields
- 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm (Followed by Q&A and session wrap up)
- Testing, Resources, etc.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.