The thing about Incident Response, just like Business Continuity (and insurance), is that we all hope the scenarios we know can happen never actually occur. However, the point of planning is to anticipate the bad things happening and have a plan to deal with those incidents, should they occur.
While can be difficult to document a response for Incident Response scenarios that have never occurred, building out step-by-step scenarios into an Incident Response Playbook might just save your organization time, money, resources, or even the business itself is something bad does happen. How do you create your own Incident Response Playbook?
- Regulatory requirements of an Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Components of a valuable IRP
- Threat Assessments
- What is an Incident Response Playbook?
- Testing Your Incident Response Playbook
- Using Your Playbook to improve your IRP
Who Should Attend
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, and Executives looking to improve their Information Security Program.