Gain an essential understanding of agricultural collateral, risk management, loan documentation, loan administration and loan monitoring.
This webinar will provide bankers with an essential understanding of agricultural collateral, the risks presented by agricultural lending, agricultural loan documentation and loan administration.
Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the OCC guidelines for safety and soundness in agricultural lending and their application in day-to-day loan monitoring.
- Risks of agricultural lending
- Common agricultural collateral
- Agricultural loan documentation
- The Food Security Act of 1985
- Agricultural financial statements
- Statutory liens on farm products
- Documents of title: warehouse receipts and bills of lading
- Dealing with warehoused farm products
- Commodity contracts
- Crop and livestock inspections
- Registered livestock
- Farming operations on leased or mortgaged property
- Crop and other insurance
- Federal farm programs
- Lending limits
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in ag lending and ag loan documentation, including loan officers, assistants and secretaries, operations personnel, credit analysts and loan administration personnel.