On November 18th, 2021, the FDIC, Federal Reserve, and OCC jointly published a final rule that imposes a new 36-hour notification requirement on banking organizations and bank service providers following significant cybersecurity incidents. While this new requirement is certainly a big deal, the rule comes with some caveats and more clearly defined standards for reporting.
What You Will Learn:
- The definitive requirements of the new Incident Notification Rule
- Definitions of “Incident” and “Notification Incident” specified in the Rule
- Actions to Take Immediately
- How does this new Rule affect the rest of your Incident Response Program
- Components of an IRP that help achieve the new Rule requirements
Who Should Attend?
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, Board members, or other management team members looking to understand risks from Ransomware.