Flood Insurance is one of those compliance requirements that is just difficult to get right. There are so many rules and moving parts, it’s a constant struggle. The Agencies recently finalized “Interagency Questions & Answers Regarding Flood Insurance”. These provide a wealth of information and guidance to help you meet your compliance requirements. Join us to see what’s changed and what’s stayed the same.
What You Will Learn
- Interagency Issued – FDIC, OCC, FRB, NCUA & FCA
- New & Updated Flood Insurance Questions & Answers
- Plain English Explanations & Scenarios
- Coverage, Force Placement, Multiple Structures
- Condominiums, Escrows
- Private Flood Insurance
- Answers to Your Questions & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer and commercial loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personn