Your account holder, the federal government or the court has named someone legally to act on his or her behalf. Now what? What can these caregivers and fiduciaries do? What supporting paperwork must each bring?
During this program we will review the set-up, documentation and legal issues involved in these high-risk accounts. You will learn how to style these accounts and get the signature card perfect every time.
- Different types of power of attorney documents
- What an attorney-in-fact can and can’t do
- Adding an attorney-in-fact to an account
- When do POAs cease
- Guardianships—court ordered accounts and documentation
- Do’s and don’ts on guardianships
- How to set up guardianship accounts
- Estate Accounts: Letters of Testamentary and Letters of Administration
- Answers to common questions on how to set-up and handle accounts at death
- Executors, Guardians, Power of attorney and other caregivers—authority, liability and paperwork
- Social security representative payee and veteran accounts
- Government benefit accounts signature card set up
- CIP requirements on all fiduciary accounts
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will be useful for new account representatives, customer service representatives, member service representatives, branch administration, branch operations, branch managers, personal bankers, compliance, BSA and anyone who opens new accounts.
Live Plus Five – $265
Register for the live event and get five days access to the OnDemand Playback. You’ll have opportunity to ask questions during the presentation and be free to review the content for the next five business days. Registration also includes links to presenter materials, handouts, and pdfs.
OnDemand Recording Only – $295
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6-months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts. Does not include live session.
CD-ROM and Hardcopy Handouts – $345
CD-ROM plus Hardcopy Handouts. Does not include live session.
Live Plus Six – $365
Attend live; includes six months access to OnDemand playback. Combine the advantages of live attendance with an unlimited number of replays for the next six months.
Premier Package – $395
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-ROM plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Want your branches to participate? Facilities within your organization will be able to participate without the travel costs of coming to one location.