Cybersecurity threats continue to rapidly evolve in sophistication and are occurring with increased frequency. Daily, we hear news about new data breach, dangerous strain of malware, innovative hacking schemes, and targeted efforts of organized crime groups. In fact, cybersecurity news has become so pervasive that it’s not even shocking news to most people anymore. This session will provide detailed information on how to prevent the latest information security threats or ways to mitigate the latest vulnerabilities.
The discussion will include:
- Network compromises and data breaches
- ATM Jackpotting and unlimited operations
- New internet-based vulnerabilities
- Commercial account takeover
- Business email compromise
- Standards for protecting information systems (NIST, SANS, ISO)
- Advanced controls to mitigate risk (DLP, SIEM, App Whitelisting, Next Gen Firewalls, Network Segregation, Incident Response, Continual Monitoring, Forensics)
- How to tie standards and controls to the IT Risk Assessment and IT Audit Program
Target Audience: Information security officer, IT manager, risk officer, internal auditor, CIO, and executives looking to better understand cybersecurity risks.