There are many questions, such as can we place a hold on a cashier’s check? How many days can we hold checks on a new account? Does this apply to business accounts? Do we have to give the hold while the customer is there or can we mail it later? These questions will all be addressed in this informative and easy to follow webinar for the frontline.
What You’ll Learn
- Purpose of the regulation
- What is a transaction account?
- Availability schedules
- Business versus banking days, transaction accounts and more definitions • How to count days and place holds
- Next day items versus other checks
- Case by case holds
- Exception holds
- Hold notices and how to complete
- New accounts exception
- 10 Myths on Regulation CC
Who Should Attend
This webinar will benefit all tellers, teller managers, cashiers, customer service representatives, back of bank operations, branch managers and compliance officers.