During this program we will discuss components of a check, common check scams, how to detect fraudulent checks, and much much more.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify check fraud
- How to refuse a check
- How to place a hold on a check
- Understanding routing numbers, components of a check
- Understand endorsements
- Learn when to refer the situation to BSA
- 10 Simple rules to save you on check fraud
- Who takes the loss on a check
Who Should Attend
Tellers, New Accounts, Branch Managers, Deposit Operations, Bookkeeping and Training.