It’s going to be a big year with increased fraud on checks, electronic transactions, and overdraft lawsuits. Learn what you need to know and do in 2023 to keep your deposit operations and compliance on track.
What You’ll Learn
- SECURE ACT 2.0 – Immediate changes to required minimum distributions on IRAs
- Beneficial Ownership: New proposed BOSS database
- FDIC Insurance Changes on Trusts
- NRA Interest Reporting and W-8BENs
- Mobile deposit indemnity, Regulation CC
- Check fraud and liability of the bank
- Handling Deceased deposit accounts
- Regulation E and unauthorized transactions
- Overdrafts – Transfer from Savings, Opt-Ins, Paying items twice, and debit cards
- Eliminate old practices on CDs and NOW accounts
- Who gets what disclosures
Who Should Attend
Deposit Compliance Officer, Deposit Operations Staff, Training, Branch Administration, New Accounts, Senior management.