WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Bankers who are relatively new to commercial lending and want to develop strong lending skills, branch managers, retail lenders, credit analysts, support staff, cash management or international employees who want to learn more about commercial lending.
In addition to a pre-test and post-test, each student’s performance will be evaluated through pre-school assignments and case study group work. Participants will be expected to attend all classes and correctly answer 75% of the questions n the final exam in order to successfully complete the program.
All potential students should be familiar with a basic financial statement and have one year of bank experience.
Curriculum is designed to provide bankers with a basic understanding of the principles and concepts of commercial lending.
Contact IBA’s Jill Manternach at 800-532-1423 ext. 4375
• Case Study: A comprehensive case study intended to draw all the elements of the curriculum together in a practical exercise
• Structure of the Typical Business
• Loan Structuring and Investigation
• Cash Flow and Introduction to Ratios
• Ratio Calculation and Trend Analysis
• Introduction to Collections and Bankruptcies
• Starting a business and Lending to Start-ups
• Dynamics of Commercial Lending
• Commercial Lending Laws
• Business Financial Statements
• Lending Decisions
• Government Programs
Make your hotel reservation here.