Regulation Z has a whole lot of requirements for loans deemed to be a Qualified Mortgage, High Cost Mortgage or a Higher-Priced Mortgage. It also requires you to verify a borrower’s Ability to Repay on certain types of loans. Keeping all these rules straight can be quite a challenge to say the least. This webinar will look at each requirement, break it down and tell you what you need to know and how to maintain compliance!
What You’ll Learn
- All About the Ability to Repay Requirements
- Differentiating the QM Categories
- Policy & Procedure Recommendations and Requirements
- Small Creditor Categories, Criteria & Status Transitions
- Small Creditor Portfolio & Balloon Payment QMs – Are they in play for you?
- QM vs. Non-QM Risk
- HCM Loans – What to Look for & How to Avoid
- HPML Criteria & Effects (Exceptions, Balloon Payments, Escrows, Appraisals, etc.)
- Your Questions, Plain English Answers & Much More!”
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.