Regulation Z has a whole lot of requirements for loans deemed to be a Qualified Mortgage, High Cost Mortgage, or a Higher-Priced Mortgage. It also requires you to verify a borrower’s Ability to Repay on certain types of loans. Keeping all these rules straight can be quite a challenge, to say the least. This webinar will look at each requirement, break it down and tell you what you need to know and how to maintain compliance!
What You’ll Learn
- All About the Ability to Repay Requirements
- The New General & Seasoned QMs
- Policy & Procedure Recommendations and Requirements
- Small Creditor Categories, Criteria & Status Transitions
- Small Creditor Portfolio & Balloon QMs
- QM vs. Non-QM Risk
- HCM Loans – What to Look for & Avoid
- HPML Criteria & Effects (Exceptions, Balloons, Escrows, Appraisals, etc.)
- Your Questions, Plain English Answers & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.