This webinar will walk you through the compliance maze related to Ability to Repay, Qualified Mortgage, High Cost & Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans.
Regulation Z has a whole lot of requirements for loans deemed to be a Qualified Mortgage, High Cost Mortgage or a Higher-Priced Mortgage. It also requires you to verify a borrower’s Ability to Repay on certain types of loans. Keeping all these rules straight can be quite a challenge to say the least. This webinar will look at each requirement, break it down and tell you what you need to know and how to maintain compliance!
The “Ability to Repay, Qualified Mortgage, High Cost & Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans” webinar has been approved for 2.5 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. To receive a certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
- CFPB Proposals & Regulatory Relief Status/Update
- The New General QM
- Small Creditor Categories, Criteria & Status Transitions
- Balloon QMs – Are they in play for you?
- Seasoned QMs
- QM vs. Non-QM Risk
- QM & Non-QM Ability to Repay Requirements
- HCM Loans – What to Look for & How to Avoid Them
- HPML Criteria, Effects (Balloons, Escrows, Appraisals, etc.) & Much More!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.