Are you new to the world of ACH? Are you having a tough time understanding the language? We will explain the acronyms, who the players are and what the basic responsibilities are of the players. If you are new to operations or just want to confirm you really understand ACH, then this class is for you.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend
Back-office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.