This full-day seminar brings you information you need to keep on top of the latest changes in the field of ACH processing. Presented in an easy to-understand, one-day format, this seminar reviews the basis and structure of all ACH processing – the NACHA Rules. Discussion includes receiving and origination.
- New and Recent NACHA Rules
- Supplementing Fraud Detection Standards for WEB Debits
- The Latest on Federal Government Payments & Processing
- Reclamation Process/IRS Tax Refund Processing FAQs Who Should Attend?
- 2024 Audit and Examination Guidelines
- Annual Self-Audit Procedures: 2024 Focus Points
- Federal Audit Guidelines on ACH
- Processing Risks
- Regulatory Impacts