The Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network was created in the late 1970s. For many years, the rules did not change much. It has, however, changed significantly in the last 10 years. Whether you are in operations, cash management, bookkeeping, or any other position that does or may touch ACH, you’ll want to join us for this day of learning. We’ll make sure that as a Receiving Depository Financial Institution and or an Originating Depository Financial Institution, you’ll know your responsibilities regarding ACH.
- The ACH Basics: Who are the players?
- What are all of those ACH acronyms and terminology?
- What is an ODFI and what are the Responsibilities?
- What is ACH Origination?
- Who has what responsibilities?
- Contracts, we need contracts.
- What ACH Products should we offer?
- What do we do if we send a file twice?
- How do we manage the risk?
- What is an RDFI and what are the Responsibilities?
- Receipt of Entries, what do I do if it doesn’t post?
- How do I return an entry and by when?
- Do I have to create a Notification of Change?
- What are the basics of an ACH Audit?
Who Should Attend
Back-office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff, and customer service representatives.