Being an inspirational facilitator has a positive impact on employee motivation, engagement, and overall success. Learning to create a supportive learning culture leads to better and more efficient performance, and a greater likelihood of successful careers within your organization. Trainers who master the skill of facilitation tend to become role models and have a lasting impact on the employees’ professional lives.
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the materials and tools
- Understanding the room Virtual or Face-to-Face
- What Facilitators should and should not do
- Create trust-building skills
- Encourage open communication skills
- Handling difficult conversation skills within the classroom
Who Should Attend
Anyone new to bank training, seasoned trainers wanting to refresh their skills, or anyone needing to become a Training Ambassador for their company.