BSA Red Flags for Money Laundering
During this program, we will look at the professionals who help the criminal enterprise.
Sometimes a single individual and sometimes a business that will launder the proceeds of crime. FATF released in 2018 a report on these businesses that will help you detect and identify these businesses in your banks. From A to Z on how these business work and the techniques they employee to move illicit funds.
- Characteristics of Professional Money Laundering
- Specialized services and business models
- Types of dedicated ML Organizations:
- Money Mules
- Digital Money and Virtual Currency
- Mechanisms that are used
- Trade Based Money Laundering
- Account Settlements
- Underground banking
- Criminal Service Providers
- Payment Processors
Who Should Attend?
Who should attend? BSA Officers, BSA Investigators, SAR Reporting Staff, Compliance, Security and Training.