During this program, we will focus on check fraud and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs). Since there has been an outbreak of check fraud in the last two years, we have been making the decision to file or not file on the particular situation. What is check fraud? When do we file on check fraud? What do we put in the narrative and what boxes do we check? Learn more about connecting the crime, the narrative, and the suspicious activity boxes together.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify check fraud types
- Make the decision to file or not file the SAR
- Complete the SAR for check fraud
- Determine the narrative and how to explain the situation
- Learn more about how this crime and its SAR implications
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA Investigators, BSA staff, and other security personnel.