It’s a fact: Coaching your tellers decreases teamwork issues, teller drawer outages, compliance/audit infractions, and customer dissatisfaction. This webinar teaches managers and supervisors how to improve their teller’s performance with on-purpose and spontaneous coaching. Do you wonder if some of your teller staff is just showing up instead of stepping up? Or are you looking for ways to encourage your tellers to cross-sell and knock it out of the park with sizzling customer service? Tune in and find out how to do just that by putting effective coaching to work on your teller line.
What You’ll Learn
- Collaborate with you about what it means to succeed in this position
- Self-evaluate if how they act and how they learn is getting the job done
- Increase their professional maturity
- Act and dress appropriately
- Make a positive and memorable impression on the customer
- Follow proper procedures when handling cash and cashing checks
- Stay on top of what is required to be in-line with all audit and compliance matters
- Spot opportunities with customers to cross-sell the right way
- Elevate skills around balancing
- Seek and accept feedback
Who Should Attend
If you manage, lead or train tellers don’t miss this!