The training session will also cover underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable assessment and the use of a “Borrowing Base Certificate” (basic and advanced models), the valuation and quality of inventory, and the analysis of various equipment-related issues in lending. This portion of the webinar will also cover the proper evaluation of the borrower’s financial statements.
Additionally, the webinar will cover documentation of C&I loans, collateral concerns, challenges with pricing, and managing the C&I loan portfolio. The webinar will conclude with a review of how to identify and market to new C&I loan prospects in today’s competitive market.
What You’ll Learn
- Review C&I lending
- Discuss C&I loan products and their typical structure
- Explore underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment financing
- Analyze the Borrowing Base Certificate (BBC)
- Evaluate the borrower’s financial statements
- Review the documentation, collateral, pricing, and managing of C&I loans
- Develop the marketing of C&I loans in today’s economy
Who Should Attend
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers