This webinar will cover new and recent reporting revisions for the 2023 call reports as well as common questions and reporting errors.
The Call Report for 2023 is impacted by new and recent reporting requirements related to the FASB’s Accounting Standard Update (ASU) 2022-02 with impact to Accounting Standard Codification (ASC) Topic No 326 related to the elimination of Troubled Debt Restructuring recognition and measurement.
In addition, the adoption of CECL under ASU 2016-13 is also impactful to regulatory reporting within your Call Report.
What You’ll Learn:
- New and Recent Reporting Revisions for 2023 Call Reports
- A discussion on reporting TDRs
- Reference Rate Reform matters
- Reporting leases under ASC Topic No 842
- Reporting HELOCs as closed-end in your 2022 reports
- Common questions and potential reporting errors
- Unrealized losses on investment securities held as available for sale and the impact on average assets and capital adjustments
- Realized and unrealized gains and losses on equity securities
- Loan coding and reporting income on loans
- Reporting multi-family loans in RC-C and RC-R
- Reporting unfunded commitments
Who Should Attend:
Anyone responsible for preparing, reviewing, auditing, or signing the Call Report will find the program valuable. The seminar is designed for more experienced preparers and reviewers interested in new reporting requirements and up-to-date rulings impacting the preparation of the Call Report.