There are also some new developments in this area, including around overdrafts, fees, and UDAAP (discrimination). Learn what these rules are, where to find them, and about the requirements.
What You’ll Learn
- Regulation DD – Truth in Savings
- Regulation CC – Funds Availability including Check 21 provisions
- Regulation E – Electronic Funds Transfers
- Basics of Insurance Sales
- Right to Financial Privacy
- Basic Privacy Regulations
- FDIC Insurance basics (including new limits and timeframes)
- Overdraft and NSF fees
- UDAAP and discrimination
- And more
Who Should Attend
This interactive session will give a basic understanding of each of these rules and is imperative for anyone performing duties in deposit areas of the financial institution. This includes tellers, new account reps, head tellers, supervisors, back-office personnel, trainers and others working in these types of positions.