We will cover all the 2021 changes to deposit accounts and recap what needs to be done this year.
We will also look at the status of pending legislation and continuing challenges facing the deposit side of the financial institution. Regulation D, E, CC, DD and the hot topics that surround these regulations. What are the new supervisory issues, FDIC insurance issues, exam hot spots and everything that deposit compliance officers need to do their jobs in 2021. This catch-all program will be helpful to make sure we have not missed anything so far in 2021. Checklists and summaries will help you manage these complex areas affecting our customers.
- Savings Account
- Regulation CC
- FFIEC BSA Exam Manual Changes
- CTR Changes delayed but still worth looking at
- SECURE ACT and CARES Act on IRAs
- Nonresident alien interest reporting rules
- Safe Banking Act and the Illicit Cash Act–Status
- Overdraft Programs
- Sweep Accounts
- 2021 Sanctions and lessons learned
- Marijuana Update
- Handling time deposits—renewals, partial withdrawals
- Who needs a NOW account when we have interest-bearing DDA
- Error Resolution
- Deceased Accounts
- Tax reporting, B Notices and penalties
- And So much more
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services and those who run the operations side of the bank.