Digital assets may not be part of your financial institution’s strategic plan, but that doesn’t mean that your customers are not participating in this arena. While the hype around digital assets has lessened, it is still critical that you are aware of the expectations in banking an accountholder that has embraced this distributed ledger technology. Therefore, as millions of Americans continue to engage in digital assets, financial institutions must understand the risks, red flags, and examiner expectations. Join us as we explain the digital asset terminology and current guidance and expectations. We will explain current digital asset-related frauds, scams, and red flags to help protect your account holder’s assets.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the different types of digital assets
- Identify potential red flags and risks associated with digital assets
- Explain regulatory expectations and guidance impacting digital assets
- Define common industry terminology
- Recognize crypto-asset related frauds and scams
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, BSA officers, managers, trainers, and all staff that desires to understand the current regulatory expectations and guidance regarding digital assets.