The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Journey – Part 1
This webinar will address how to incorporate DE&I processes into key steps in the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and hiring, and professional development.
- Introduction to workplace diversity, equity and inclusion
- DE&I policies
- DE&I program infrastructure
- An organization’s DE&I journey
- DE&I training and communications
- DE&I in the employee lifecycle
- DE&I metrics
- DE&I and an organization’s community
- DE&I in the global context
Key Topics in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training and Communications – Part 2
This webinar includes the essentials – introductions to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion – and then delves into other related topics, including the critical role of inclusive leadership, and unconscious bias, micro behaviors, cultural competence and humility, civility and respect, and others.
- Inclusive leadership
- Unconscious bias
- Cultural competencies
- Civility and respect
- Other DE&I topics
Who Should Attend
Individuals involved in an organization’s DE&I initiatives, others who liaise and/or support these initiatives, and people managers who want to understand the evolving landscape of DE&I practices in managing teams.