A global information security organization reported that 85 of 100 financial institutions experienced fraud in the digital account opening process. It’s crucial that financial institutions use multilayered methods for fraud screening. Yet, consumers expect more digital access at a time that cybersecurity has become a significant threat. What steps should be taken to verify the customer’s identity in view of an increased risk of identity theft?
What You’ll Learn
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal regulations for E-Sign and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)
- Which lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance?
- What are “digital signatures”?
- Learn the Six-Step Process for Consumer Consent
- Basic Steps for E-Sign Implementation
- Tips for cybersecurity and fraud detection of identity theft
Who Should Attend
This session is beneficial for lenders, loan administration, compliance officers, IT staff, auditors, customer service, security officers.