How do you balance the “new normal” of online applications, electronic disclosure delivery, electronic signatures, the requirements of E-Sign and regulatory disclosure requirements while managing identity theft risk and application fraud?
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal regulations for E-Sign and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA).
- Which lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance?
- How do you comply with the “delivery” requirements of Integrated Disclosures for Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures?
- What are “digital signatures”?
- Common questions, resources, exam procedures
- Learn the Six-Step Process for Consumer Consent
- Basic Steps for E-Sign Implementation
- Tips for cybersecurity and fraud detection of identity theft
Who Should Attend
This informative session will be helpful to ensure compliance with e-banking and is targeted for Compliance officers, Lending and Loan operations, Branch Managers, customer service representatives and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.