The employee “experience” is just as important today as our “customer” experience. What if we saw everything we did through the lens of our employees? Would that make or break our current practices related to engaging and retaining employees?
In this session, we will peel back the layers and ask the right questions about engagement and retention in our current environment above and beyond the topic of compensation. Believe it or not, money isn’t always the number one reason people leave their current employer.
What You Will Learn
- The 6 primary reasons employees leave
- Creating an engaged culture from the new hire experience and beyond
- Engagement is not a one and done – sustainable strategies
- Wait – it’s not a one size fits all?
- Create a motivating environment – Just Ask!
- Who is successful with engagement and retention and what can we learn?
- ROI – Ultimately, your employees’ success will drive business success
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, HR, Senior management. Anyone responsible for the oversight of the employee experience