As we enter the new year, this session is designed to brief Bank Human Resource Professionals concerning the employment compliance priorities and new obligations which we will encounter. Entering the second half of the Biden administration term, we are witnessing a wide range of material changes from the federal employment agencies. At the same time, of course, we are experiencing significant business challenges when it comes to recruitment, retention, and compensation management.
This session is designed to provide attendees with specific industry guidance detailing the federal expectations for the upcoming year. We will also highlight the state and local legal and regulatory requirements which are spreading across the country (i.e., pay transparency). We will provide take and use documents to facilitate Bank compliance efforts and implementation of industry best practices.
What You’ll Learn
- New federal overtime exemption standards (May expected release date)
- FTC rule prohibiting noncompete agreements (impact on financial institutions)
- New OFCCP Directives governing compensation equity evaluations
- Compliance challenges resulting from remote employee relationships
- ADA Compliance – i.e., Leave of Absence Abuse
- Diversity Efforts – AAP Plan Terms and DEI Programs
Who Should Attend
HR, D&I, senior leaders, compliance, audit and bank counsel.