In this webinar, we’ll provide what you need to become efficient and effective as a board secretary. We’ll review responsibilities and provide best practices to enhance administration of corporate governance, including establishing an agenda, delivering the board package, scribing contemporaneous meeting notes, and documenting the details in the official minutes. We will also review best practices for documenting “healthy debate” and discussion that may occur during a board meeting.
What You’ll Learn
- Review general and specific duties required daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Document board oversight of your institution’s risk management program
- Discuss how to establish the agendas and distribute the board package
- Track items for board review
- Use provided tips and best practices to craft your board minutes
- Understand the benefits of electronic board packages
Who Should Attend
This informative webinar is ideal for board secretaries, members of senior management, and directors.