Attracting and hiring the right staff is crucial to your institution. From creating the job description, having the right staff involved in interviews, and learning to see the process from the candidates’s point-of-view, this course will help you create your stellar team. It doesn’t stop at the hiring process, though. We will also evaluate why your staff members are leaving.
What You’ll Learn
- How to set the tone for success – seeing everything through the lens of the candidate
- How to establish guidelines for each job position
- Interview preparation and procedures
- How to determine if the right people are leaving
- How to be a quality applicant’s top choice
- Candidate evaluation strategy
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, and anyone involved in the hiring process will benefit from this workshop.