The best organizations create enviable workplaces that lead to better profitability, higher productivity, increased customer loyalty, and more. These organizations create a culture of job satisfaction that results in higher employee engagement and lower unwanted attrition. Studies show, an employee’s relationship with their direct manager is the most important determinant to employee satisfaction; more than pay, benefits, perks, and work-life balance. In this workshop, you will learn simple actions for getting more employee engagement and have a renewed sense of commitment to build your own enviable workplace.
What You’ll Learn
- Differentiate between job dissatisfaction and job misery
- Explore the characteristics and impact on the organization of a disengaged employee
- Discover a model of employee engagement
- Evaluate what you are doing well and areas for improvement
- Assess your employee’s needs with Gallup’s Q12
- Work with your peers to design a plan for re-engaging employees
- Renew your commitment to leading an engaged workforce
Who Should Attend
Supervisors who struggle with employee engagement or who are seeking fresh ideas to get the most from their team.