Leaders today are having to adapt to the new normal way of working. It is important for managers to develop an effective structure around their ability to virtually manage their direct reports. If leaders cannot physically see what people are doing, they wonder whether someone is actually working.
In this webinar managers will acquire skills to:
• Set clear expectations on what it means to work virtually
• Build a structure to consistently communicate with team members
• Be visible
• Promote opportunities to involve others
• Identify ways to maintain the culture
• Incorporate “fun” where you can
Anyone responsible for managing individuals working remotely.