Information Security Officer 101: The “Why” and “How” of this Critical Position
The regulatory mandate for the ISO. What are examiners expecting?
- The ISO in a Crisis: How the Pandemic changed ISO expectations
- Risk Management Basics: Risks and Controls
- Key responsibilities:
- Information Security and Strategy
- Business Continuity Management
- Third-party Management
- Interacting with Stakeholders:
- The network administrator
- The IT Steering Committee
- The Board of Directors
- Auditors & Examiners
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for new and experienced ISO’s, but compliance officers, audit committee members, IT Steering Committee members and network administrators will also benefit as well from attending this seminar.