Explore the fundamental building blocks of a repeatable framework for cybersecurity and information security issues. Your information security program can be more than a document created for compliance. We will help develop a program that provides your institution with clear direction and guidance that meets and exceeds regulatory expectations while addressing real-world risks.
Some bank programs implemented today are a collection of documents pulled together over the years, that exists primarily to satisfy regulatory requirements. The Information Security Program should be a coordinated set of policies that work together to implement a unified set of controls across the organization. A daily playbook used by employees to fight cybercrime and not a collection of documents to satisfy auditors and examiners.
This session will discuss the following:
- Regulatory Requirements
- Purpose of repeatable cybersecurity frameworks
- Program Basics for a solid framework
- Detailed explanation of framework components
- Next steps for a comprehensive, valuable, repeatable framework
- Making decisions with the framework
- See new issues and technologies automatically handled by a solid framework
Target Audience: Incident response team, information security officer, IT manager, risk officer, internal auditor, and IT focused staff members