The webinar will cover the basics of consumer lending including the consumer loan function, marketing consumer loans, and making consumer lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit – capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character.
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the consumer lending process. An “auto loan,” “RV loan,” and “home equity line of credit” (HELOC) will be utilized as examples throughout the session.
Additionally, the basics of consumer loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Reg Z, TRID, BSA, and Fair Credit Reporting.
The bank’s consumer lending function will be illustrated through “case studies.”
- Learn about the basics of consumer lending
- Explore marketing consumer loans
- Gain an understanding of how banks make consumer lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
- Review the basics of consumer loan structure, support, documentation, and compliance with an auto loan, RV loan, and HELOC as examples
- Apply consumer lending through “case studies”
Who Should Attend?
Consumer lenders, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers, financial service representatives.