In Day 1 of this 2 day live stream, we will build the foundation of the basic rules and regulations of IRAs including required forms, terminology, and IRA product descriptions. The 275-page manual that will be included provides many quick reference charts to make your job just a little bit easier.
Hearing the information and having the IRA “Red Book” Training and Reference Manual at your fingertips will raise your comfort level on these very complicated topics. Attendees will be able to ask questions throughout the program.
What You’ll Learn
- A review of the top 20 terms of IRAs you will hear over and over again
- What forms are used to establish a new IRA Plan vs. what forms to use for different transactions for existing IRA clients?
- Traditional IRAs – contribution limits, deductions and distribution requirements
- Roth IRAs – contribution limits and qualified tax free distributions
- SEP IRAs – employer contribution limits, qualifications and reporting
Who Should Attend
Any employee just starting out who wishes a simplified discussion of IRAs in addition to experienced personnel who would like a review of the latest changes in IRAs need this course.